Member Information in the Age of COVID-19
Pledge of Protection
FOR GUESTS AND EMPLOYEES
Any individuals who exhibit flu-like symptoms, such as a fever over 100.3°F, shortness of breath, cough, other symptoms typical of COVID-19, and/or have had contact with someone known to be infected with COVID-19 within the past 14 days, will not be permitted to enter the enrollment center (‘Center’) and will be encouraged to seek medical attention.
Increased Level of Disinfecting/Sanitizing: A New Standard of Cleanliness
- Medical grade, EPA-registered disinfectants—which are documented as highly effective against COVID-19—that sanitize, are complete with fungicides, mildew stat, and virucide, are used for continuous cleaning of the Center.
- Staff spot-cleans/disinfects throughout the day.
- The entire Center is cleaned and disinfected daily.
- We have a hand sanitizing station and an antiviral wipe station at the Center.
- All staff working with guests utilize antiviral wipes/spray disinfectant on the desks and office supplies before and after working with guests.
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) – For Members and Employees (5/11/22 UPDATED)
- Face masks are optional for all members, guests, and employees; however, if a member is working with an employee and prefers the employee remains in a face mask, we will certainly accommodate the member.
- Upon entering the facility, there will be a sanitizing station in which all members, guests, and employees are suggested to disinfect their hands.
- Everyone is asked to practice good hand hygiene by washing or sanitizing hands regularly, avoiding touching the face, eyes, and mouth, and performing proper respiratory etiquette when coughing or sneezing.
- Face masks are optional for all employees during work hours, except as set forth below.
- If an employee is working with a member and the member prefers the employee to remain in a face mask, we will certainly accommodate the member.
- Employees will be required to wear gloves when cleaning or responding to a member in distress.
- All employees are required to practice good hand hygiene at regular intervals throughout the day.
- Also, employees will practice good hand hygiene before and after working with clients.
We thank you for your continued commitment. We are so grateful that you are part of our wellness family. Together we will get our community healthy again, providing a safe and supportive place for your mental and physical well-being. We are here to help in overcoming the challenges brought to us by COVID-19 including social isolation, stress, and anxiety. We all need physical activity and community now more than ever.
As we continue to learn more we will update and adapt our policies and procedures, always with the health and safety of our members and employees remaining paramount. Please check back to our Resource Hub on our website for updated information. We look forward to seeing you at the Center!
Yours in good health,
Your Lourdes Health & Fitness Team